Monday, December 29, 2014

Black Rapper: America Owes Us $100 Trillion

Talent-less rapper, Aze
Azealia Banks
alia Banks isn't taking Obama's advice by forgetting things that happened before we were born.  She is pissed off by America’s history with slavery and took to Twitter to let everyone know about it!

The 23-year-old non-talent revealed her new desire after posting an article about the DeWolf family, who traded slaves from 1769 through 1820.

“I wonder where the descendants of the ‘DeWolf’ family are today. they should all have their houses burned and their finances seized,” Azealia tweeted. “This generation of young black kids needs to make a CONCERTED effort to seek out living descendants of major slave trading families. They Owe us Money.”


She Also believed that America owed over $100 trillion to blacks for putting them into slavery and stopping them from being successful in society.



“I don’t know why all the white people on my Twitter are saying I’m “playing the victim” cause I’m not… I really just want my fucking money,” the 23-year-old rapper tweeted on Saturday (December 27).




No comments:

Post a Comment