Sunday, August 2, 2015

Dad Shoots Down Perverts Drone Spying On Teenage Daughter - He Goes To Jail Not Pervs

Is this no longer America?  Do we no longer have a right to protect our self and our children especially from perverts?

A  Louisville Kentucky dad  says he did what he had to do to protect his teen daughter's privacy. He
Kentucky Dad Shoots Down Drown To Protect Teenage Daughter
says he noticed a drone with what looked like a camera, hovering over his daughter. So he ran inside, got his gun and shot it down.

"I didn't shoot across the road, I didn't shoot across my neighbor's fences, I shot directly into the air," William Meridith said to local media.

That's when he says four men cam onto his property.

"They asked me, 'Are you the S-O-B that shot my drone?' and I said, 'Yes I am,'" he said. "I had my 40 mm Glock on me and they started toward me and I told them, 'If you cross my sidewalk, there's gonna be another shooting.'"

A short time later, Merideth said the police arrived.

"There were some words exchanged there about my weapon, and I was open carry – it was completely legal," he said. "Long story short, after that, they took me to jail for wanton endangerment first degree and criminal mischief...because I fired the shotgun into the air."


He's now facing felony charges.

No comments:

Post a Comment